Sunday, February 5, 2012

Today UK, tomorrow the world

So I promised to put up the pictures from my trip to Birmingham and Nottingham, and of course niccurhs I keep my word  :D 





*sigh, she likes this pic, weirdly :( *
Sit up lomo! I was taking a break after doing 50 :D

My Friend Ibey :) he made dinner for me :D LOL! Bros can cook better than me sha :( 

Oya beremole ke jo.. lol! I think he was doing the dougie

Fine boy no pimples



I believe I can fly... lol.. village child, see where he is flying from,  when his mates are jumping off bridges


*sigh* i look high :( 


I was schooling them mehn


Legs lomo


My burriiffuulll Uchenna

Welcome to the kitchen niccurhs

Uchenna and Fola :D We made akara and pap 


Fola about to fry the Akara

Chef Ucy


LOL! The Akaras were heavy duty mehn



Ha ha! Dawwwoosssttt! 

Lol! Fola and I stroked Uchenna's robin hood tights 




Uchenna forced me to take pictures of buildings and shii

China Town in Birms *i think*


I love this 


THis is pure art

Uche's mad apartment 


She made pancakes for me :D LOL!






Just because we did "and co" grey and black *sigh* 

Bulls bayyybe! Nah! I am OK C thunder baybeee!
Birmingham was chilled, I stayed with Uchenna, Notts was chilled, didn't take many pictures, but it was cool though..

Bla bla bla.. can't think of any other thing to write.. *jump around people*


5 comments:

  1. hehe! Debo....! weirdly i like d silly,not-so-cute pix of me...lol :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh btw! bout d fyn pix i took.....ur welcome..lolz.an u were rushing me oo!sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your friend Ibey is a fine boy.. / you two look good together, just saying!
    And you've been talking to bolly too much --> "lomo" lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! thank you.. lol! i'll let him know..
    ha ha Bolly is bad influence on me...

    ReplyDelete