Sunday, January 6, 2013

Fashion show 2012

Happy new year beautiful people.

Year 2012 was really a great year for me * Yes! I am about to share my testimony* By God's grace, I accomplished quite a lot; got a Msc, got my dream job, although I quit after a while, as weird as it sounds, working as a sales associate, or retail adviser as most people know it has always bn my dream job, that and bn an air hostess. Just wanted to have a feel of it. And I am glad I did get the experience in 2012.

Backstage with Princess; the creative director of Ela-Rose designs






















Kicked off my clothing line in full force, got a lot of support from friends and family, met the best of people in 2012. Got a new best friend in 2012, even with his many wrong doings, he was there for me and made me happy.
Learnt valuable lessons about life, friends, family.... e.t.c.
Of course I had my downs also, but all in all, I wouldn't trade 2012 for anything.

2013 holds a lot of uncertainties for me, and as such I have named it my year of FAITH. For the first time in forever, I am entering a year not having an idea of what I may face. With faith I have bought work and NYSC outfits, knowing God will definitely place me in the right job. Looking at pushIng my business further this year, got a few other business plans I am working on, hoping to start my NYSC by February, hoping to start a PhD. So many hopes tbh, I guess I need to put my life and future in God's hands now more than ever.

I had my last fashion show for the year on the 30th of December, it was actually quite a blast. I got to showcase some of my works, and I gladly modeled a wedding dress again :D for a fellow designer. This geh right here is gonna make a beautiful bride someday :D Here are a few pictures from the show, it's bn a big job trying to upload the pictures *phew! too much oyinbo technology*

Model Fifi in Debbie's Kente shorts

Debbie's Kente shorts on the runway
Model Terrisa in Debbie's Uju Lace skirt
Debbie's Uju Lace skirt on the runway


Debbie's Kente Jacket
Debbie's Kente Jacket on the runway
Ela Rose wedding dresses and Wobia of Wobia house entertainment
Model Fifi in Debbie's Tola Dress
Tola Dress (Back)
Tola Dress on the runway
Feeling like a superstar.. :D Thank you Thank you :D
  
Princess of Ela Rose designs and I on the red carpet
Model Terrisa in Debbie's November Dress 
Debbie's November Dress on the runway
Debbie's Deida dress on the runway



And it's a wrap!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. so the guy you're posing with in the wedding dress... Are you running away from his armpit?? You look distressed >> Just saying.

    Happy New Year Boo LMFAO!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmfaoooooooo! Maybe I was.. ha ha! thanks dear

      Delete