Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Tale of an Ekaette Part 2


"Sweetie, wake up" She whispered
I was in shock, aunty Tega calling me sweetie? No way, it just can't be, I must have died and gone to heaven, it just didn't seem real.
"I'm awake aunty" I said "Do you want me to get you anything?"
"No love, i just came to talk to you"
"Yes aunty, i'm listening, what about?"
"You know I love you as a daughter right? I have a little special something I want you to do for me"
This felt like the golden moment I had bn waiting for, aunty Tega needed me to do something special for her, I'll finally get back on her good books. I was ready to do absolutely anything for Aunty Tega.
"Yes aunty, anything you want me to do, I'm ready"
"That's my baby" She cooed
"You see, your uncle and I have bn having a tough year, he wants a baby, and I cant have another baby, and you're such a beautiful young lady, you have already started seeing your menstrual period; you know that period during a month when blood flows from your vagina, that I told you was because you  had started sinning? Well that's not why, it's because you've started producing eggs"

The first time I saw blood, I was really scared, and when I showed aunty Tega, I remember her beating the hell out of me, saying I had started sinning, and I was destined for hell.
But just in my bid to get on aunty's good side again, I decided to ignore that.

"Okay aunty, how am I supposed to help you and uncle have a child?"
Aunty didn't answer me again, she just got up and left the room, while I was still wondering what I had done wrong, she came back in with Uncle, uncle was wearing boxers; I could see his fine legs, and something was trying to chook out beneath  his boxers, I immediately turned my eyes away, before aunty read the wrong meaning, she just smiled and whispered in my ear;

"Dont be shy love, it's fine, just do whatever uncle tells you to do, remember your uncle and I would never hurt you, we are just training you for the world outside"

Uncle then removed his boxers, and I could see what was standing out, it was a penis, a really big penis, that wasn't the first time I saw a penis, but that was the biggest I had seen. Apart from the little dangling things the children in my village had, Tunde, the yoruba boy in my class had showed me his in school one day, but he made me show him mine afterwards in the play ground.

Why was uncle showing me his penis without asking me to show him mine? 
Is it not a private part? 
Why is aunty allowing him show me?
Uncle smiled this knowing smile, and walked towards my bed, he lifted the duvet up, and lifted my night dress up, I didn't know what to say or do, I just believed what aunty said when she said they wouldn't do anything to hurt me,

I felt uncle's fingers touch my private part.

"Please take it easy with her" Aunty said
Uncle just smiled, and slowly thrust his little finger into my vagina, in and out it went, at first it was scary, but soon enough I started enjoying it, and was groaning; that little noise, it was pleasurable, I felt something in me, I don't know what, but I knew I was getting wet underneath. Next uncle brought his big penis and thrust it into my small vagina, it was really painful, I began to cry, and aunty just rubbed my head, I could see tears in her eyes also. 
Why was aunty crying? I wondered, I thought I was doing what she wanted, I didn't want to hurt aunty so I forced myself to stop crying, and just flowed with it.
In and out uncle went with a grin on his face. After a few minutes he shuddered, I didn't know what was wrong with him, but he was shaking like he had epilepsy or something, after a while he smiled, and stayed still, then he stood up, wore his boxers and left my room, I stretched forward to touch my vagina, I saw blood everywhere on my sheet, with a white-ish substance, I wasn't sure what it was but I figured it came out from uncle's body.
"Relax love, i'll get you cleaned up" Aunty said
That was the first of uncountable times, it became a normal ritual, we did it so many times without Terry knowing, soon aunty stopped coming in with Uncle. He just came did his job and left, I felt violated, but I couldn't say anything, I felt indebted to aunty, and felt like that was the only way I could pay her back.

Soon enough I was throwing up, I felt sick in the mornings, my body felt strange, like I was living in some one else's body.

Aunty caught me vomiting one day, and took me to the hospital, eight months later I gave birth to a baby girl for aunty, I was fifteen by that time.
Few months later, and aunty became mean to me again, I couldn't take it, she was harder on me this time. One day while I went to pick up a few items from the market, I saw a "house help wanted" poster.
At this time I had stopped bn the naive village girl, but my eyes had shined, I knew I couldn't take rubbish again, not from anyone, not even aunty or uncle.
So one day, when aunty was having her stupid tantrums, I shouted back at her, and threatened to take my child back if she wasn't careful. Aunty's eyes went wide, I could see shock, fear, disbelief in her eyes, she obviously couldn't believe I had grown such liver to be able to shout back at her.
That day marked my last day in Aunty Tega's house.

My second home was much better, I had a very naive madam,  Sex was already a thing I enjoyed, I did it with her husband and her two sons.
I moved on when I got tired of them.
Sexing and house helping, are my professions, when I get tired of one home, I just move on to the next one, so far  the only bad side has bn the amount of pregnancies I have aborted. I just cant be bothered to bring a child to this wicked world.
I'm on a mission to hunt families down, and destroy them one by one.

9 comments:

  1. first comment? *dances round room* lol, awesome story ekaette "good girl gone bad"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol there's sumthing nollywoodish about this story. Loved it though. Eeew at the wife being there while her husband had sex with the housegirl. i jst dnt understand why people that cant give birth wont adopt kids. Instead they choose shady ish like this, ofcourse the dickhead husband wld keep coming back for more. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol..... @Yele.. thanks :)
    @Kitkat... baha.. that's because ekaette is a Nigerian character.. lol.. the wife had to be there, there just might be a final sequel to the story...
    Thanks for dropping a comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww.......its not fair...*teardrop*....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seen. And sad thing is stuff like this actually do happen. Shame.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know right..
    it's just so sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww..really interesting story :)

    ReplyDelete