Monday, May 23, 2011

30 Day Challenge


Day 19:- I don't think anyone should disrespect their parents.. I am African, and it is our belief that no matter what an elder does, you still have to show respect. Moreover, I fully believe in karma, "what goes around must come back" so if one wants to disrespect his/ her own parents, you may do so at your own risk. Or just save your self from karma by not having kids in the future :) 

Day 20:- Omo! I don't want to be selling guguru and ekpa on the road, although it may save you from the stress of writing course works and exams.. I think education is pretty important, 'cos no matter how rich you get in life, you are still measured by the level of education you have attained

Day 21:- Suite life of Zack and Cody x_x I'm a disney fanatic 

Day 22:- A lot, I'm more outspoken, used to be this really shy quiet babe, I'm still a bit shy doe.

Day 23:- Ho ho ho!! I like this one :D

This guy right here, is presently my number 1 love, right after my dad


I want to be like him when i'm grown :D
Chori Chori :D :$

Eissss! She is a dude in my eyes! And i'm in love! 

But wait though! if  I were a guy would I have done this number?!

2 comments:

  1. LMAO at Amber Rose being a dude. You crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baha!! that is because I don't want to admit bn in love with a girl

    ReplyDelete