Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy April

Hey Guys, happy New month. I am sorry for my absence from the blog... Ya'll have bn on my mind, but I am still yet to fix my internet and I hating blogging from my phone.
I've got sooooo much to blog about, but most of the posts are pictures posts and blogging from my phone does no justice to them...
Starting from my little trip around Nigeria in February, my two days valentine special from "le boo", my hustle to get my NYSC call up letter, the best of all, my NYSC camp experience...
Soo much! Soo much! Sooooo much!
Hopefully by next week my internet should be working, and ya'll wl get the juicy details of my life in the past 3 months...
I really do miss blogging... But hey! Things are definitely looking brighter

Special Introduction!!!!!!!

Meet my new twin sister Christabel, I think we were separated at birth... You'll be seeing a whole lot of her in my coming posts....

No comments:

Post a Comment