Saturday, February 2, 2013

Hello

Eyin ara-ile....

I am not 100% sure, but I think that means people of the house.... I miss you guys so much :( lol
I miss blogging...
As some of ya'll know I am back in Nigeria, and things have bn well.... Things have bn different... :(
Not good/great different... Just different.... But I guess it's because I am still trying to adjust.... I am just looking at the long run you know... Things might not be great now, but the future sure looks bright...
I was running home just for the "family time"... Yet I've seen my daddy just once since I got back.... Saw my brothers for just a night, and I am still yet to see my sisters :(
Completed my NYSC registration, so I should hopefully start serving in March. ...
Bn stuck in Abuja since I got back.... I really just want to be in Lagos right now....
You know the whole fantasy of getting a job, getting a car, getting your own apartment..... Well right now its still a fantasy....
I really do miss blogging, but blogging from my phone isnt half enjoyable... And the internet at home has scoin scoin.... I miss my TV shows :( I miss Elena's annoying face from vampire diaries... I miss Phil's jokes from Modern family.... I miss Jenny's weird but similar behaviour from New girl... I miss Klaus, I miss Damon, I miss watching SouthPark with Alex... I miss Randy's stupid behaviour in South Park; getting cancer of the balls just to get medicated marijuana; I miss Kasarachi and her funny but stupid ways.... I miss fighting with Alex when he wants to watch RAW Mondays and Fridays... I miss cuddling Tola :( i miss doing things when I want to not when my mummy tells me to.... I miss freedom... I miss going out by 10pm without anyone giving me a lecture... I miss not having to take permission for everything....
I miss the cold.... As absurd as it is... I'lld rather the cold to the scorching heat of Abuja....
But at the end of the day, change is inevitable.....

I am going to try out this February challenge... Something to work on :) i find it hard to complete things.. I hope I complete this one....

Day 1: lock screen
Day 2: my two best friends Tola and Deedee... I know they are too foine and hot

3 comments: