Friday, January 19, 2018

Minister of Christmas in nine days 😐😐

Houston we have a problem!!!!

I am having such a quiet year, which automatically means I am lacking blog content. 

Like, I really have nothing interesting to blog about these days. sigh
I keep telling myself Debo, you need to blog ooo”. But mba nothing interesting wants to happen— so absolutely no content. 

But guess what? It's Friday guys! and this weekend, for the first time ever, I am going to attend an Igbo introduction ceremony. I have never attended a wedding introduction party, because I always find an excuse not to attend any form of wedding party. 

I always feel like they are too rowdy, too many people forming "familiarity". 
The worst part is when they start telling you:

"This food is for the bride's family alone oo"
"Sorry, the souvenir is for the groom's family alone"
"Don't sit here oo! These chairs are reserved" 

Like please, why was I invited if they'll still form segregation-- and aren't the couple one, why divide up food, chairs and souvenir. sigh :( 

I really wonder if I can go through the whole wedding stress honestly :( 

On the positive side, I really feel strongly about the introduction party I am attending tomorrow, because the bride is like a YOUNGER sister to me... YUUULZ! I am older than her with nine (9) whole days. Do you know what nine days is? 

So much can happen in nine days.

I can become a billionaire in nine days  πŸ˜πŸ˜

I can become the president in nine days πŸ˜πŸ˜ 
Okay, maybe not the president, 'cos I am not really about that life. 

But I can become the minister of Christmas in nine days. 

Anyway guys! I am really excited about tomorrow. 

One of mine is getting married πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌ 

No comments:

Post a Comment