Happy Sunday darlings.
I am sure we are all doing great and waxing stronger...
I am not totally becoming a youth/women motivational speaker, but I've seen and heard some really great things recently and I think there is a blessing that follows people who bless others.
I don't know how many of you are on twitter, but if you are, I think you should search for a young man called Leke Alder @leke_alder.
He is a brain of wisdom. You should specifically follow his Saturday tweets:
1. Letter to Jill 9am
2. Letter to Jack 6pm.
Or go on the website www.JacknJilLive.com
In his letter to Jill yesterday, he made some really nice points about the stupidity in women fighting other women because of a guy, and I could totally relate to this, so I decided to share the blessing around.
To see the full letter, go to his website or his twitter page.
1. Dear Jil, I'm honestly not convinced it's worth getting into a fight with another woman over a boyfriend. #Letr2Jil
2. And if you have to get physical to keep your man there's a fundamental problem embedded in that relationship. Think. #Letr2Jil
9. But according to first principles, getting into a physical fight over a man demeans the concept of womanhood. #Letr2Jil
11. Your problem is not outside, it's inside. #Letr2Jil”
12. The other woman is not the issue. Your man is! He put himself in play. Without him there'll be no contest. #Letr2Jil
14. You may want to wonder about a man's commitment to you if you have to fight to keep him. #Letr2Jil”
31. Even if you defeat the other woman you still haven't solved your problem. Your man IS the problem
32. And how many women are you going to fight? You'll take on thug life, become cantankerous. You'll lose self. #Letr2Jil
42. Go for a man who'll cherish you, who thinks the world of you- who doesn't want to do without you... #Letr2Jil
43. Go for the man who'll appreciate you and boast about your virtues in the company of rational members of society. #Letr2Jil
44. Go for the man who unintentionally discourages other women by his praises of your virtues. #Letr2Jil
45. Go for a man who by demeanor and conduct discourages any thought of the possibility of a 3rd party contest for his affection. #Letr2Jil
46. Go for the man who sees you as a completion of him, who makes you feel safe and secure in his fidelity. #Letr2Jil
Debbie: 1. A Man who makes you Safe and Secure. Nothing beats that.
No sharing! No competition!
47. Go for the man who'll place a value on you- the digits of which a calculator will struggle to accommodate. #Letr2Jil
48. Go for the man who'll make other women envious of you, forcing them to demand an upgrade of affection from THEIR men. #Letr2Jil
49. Go for the man who'll treat you as something to be adored, and specially cared for. #Letr2Jil
50. Avoid Mr. Roving Eyes- the man with insatiable periscopic eyes. #Letr2Jil
51. Avoid Mr. Hawker. He'll hawk himself and his parts to other women. #Letr2Jil
52. Avoid Mr. Prize Bull. He feels he must donate and democratise his semen to a wide variety of women. #Letr2Jil
53. Avoid Mr. U.N. Diplomat. He's a specialist in plausible deniability. Can deny your relationship and deny you! #Letr2Jil
54. Avoid Mr. One Way Traffic. All he wants is sex with you. All roads lead to his couch (or yours). #Letr2Jil
55. Avoid Mr. Politician. You can't trust his words or sense of loyalty. No permanent friendship. Just permanent interest. #Letr2Jil
In summary, I believe in PERFECTION. There is Mr Perfect. He is just not easily found
Have a GREAT week ahead.