Friday, December 7, 2012

No Name - Chapter 3

Chapter 2 - The Stranger

When I found out she was only thirteen, I was greatly astonished. The girl was a bit too tall for her age, and was very beautiful. A young damsel she was.
I was new in the village and tried to avoid getting in people's way, never been the society type. My job was to silently observe and in due time leave the village.  I noticed she liked spending time with her neighbor's kids; probably because she loved kids or she just used them as an escape from the chaos called her family. What actually attracted me to the girl I wasn't sure, apart from her natural beauty of-course.
She seemed to have this magnetic aura that attracted both good and bad to her.

It was getting dark and I was on my way to the stream to take a bath when I heard voices; that of a man and a girl. It wasn't my business, so I kept walking. But then the voice of the girl sounded distressed in comparison to that of the man. I listened carefully, and that was when the voice registered as Nonye's.
"Please stop disturbing me" she said "I have to get home soon before my mother starts getting worried. moreover I don't talk to strangers."
"But I am not a stranger, young girl. I have already told you my name is Kelechi." The man said. He looked in his mid thirties.
"This is my first time of seeing you in this village stranger. So you are still a stranger to me" Nonye replied and picked pace.
The man followed at the same increased pace.
"Sir, what do you want from me?" Nonye innocently asked.
"I want to be your friend young girl" The man said with a crooked smile.
"But Sir, please go"
In less than a minute, the man was in her face. While holding her hands firmly with one hand, he used the other hand to unfasten the zipper on his pants.
"Now bend, go on your knees girl"
"Please Sir, please Sir. Stop this. Please this is not right" Nonye cried.
"I said on your knees girl, don't let me force you."
Soon, he forced Nonye down on her knees and forced his large manhood into her mouth. Pushed her flat on the ground and was soon inside her.
When he was fully satisfied, he shuddered, got up, zipped his pants, smirked at the girl and walked away without even a backward glance.

The girl just cried in the bush, covered in her own blood. She cried herself to sleep right there.
I watched it all from the beginning to the end without helping her. That is the saddest part of it all. Not because I didn't want to. but because I couldn't.
I sat there all night watching her sleep.
...................................................................................................................................................................

I had to cut the rape scene... I am not sure of the age range of my readers, wouldn't want to corrupt anyone's mind.
Please do not forget to leave comments, reactions, share the post, repost and whatever it is....
CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IS WELCOME.
The chapter one can be found here, and the chapter two here 

-Debbie Motilewa



No comments:

Post a Comment