Sunday, March 18, 2012

Almost natural

Hey guys :) 
How was your weekend? I hope not as useless as mine? I did absolutely nothing sensible :( Didn't study. Was just faffing around..
Woke up by 11:21am on Friday for my 11am class, so I decided to just go back to bed :( 
Went swimming in the evening with Tola, Uju, Yejide and Gerald, tried taking pictures, but my camera decided to have menstrual period :( 

Tola and Uju
 My hair got wet and started irritating me, so I woke up by 1am and started taking my dreads out :( *good bye dreads:( see you next in summer*

Was home, taking out my dreads all through Saturday, instead of working on my dissertation, then made new hair bows, made one for  Tola and one for Temi :) Start ordering now, it's just 5 pounds a piece :D
Later in the night, I went for Taiwo's birthday party in my halls of residence... I thought it was gonna be a chilled party, so I went in my nightie, only for me to see babes in mad baffs... looking all hot and stuff..  I looked like the Ekaette *as TJ said*
Instead of going home to change, I decided to be a legend and went clubbing later in the night still in my nightie :D 
Yes ke! I did that :D 
*Can you see me behind in my nightie?* Taiwo and Yinka
Omon and Ladi
Came home after clubbing, had ice cream and plantain porridge *fatty :( * , watched the big bang theory, then slept off.. 
Woke up late for church today, tried calling my mum to wish her a happy mother's day, but she was in church :( couldn't wish her one till 4 pm :( 

I LOVE YOU MUMMY
Went to watch a match after church, but I got there when the game was over :(
Came back home, tried doing some work, but gisted instead :D
And there you have it, my weekend in points  :D 



Tola :) 


*We were testing one nail polish product like this* That's Yejide btw :) Omo toh pupa :D
Meet Bimbo :) 
Temi, Lamide, Me, Ladi and Bimbo :)

TJ in the hoodie, Temi, Me, Ladi and Lamide

P.S. I intentionally mentioned the names of my friends instead of writing "my friend" or "friends" Get to know the people I chill with, just incase I get kidnapped or anything.. you'll know who to hold responsible :D
2. Did you see my almost natural hair? I am totally in love with it right now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment