Saturday, February 4, 2012

I did Something evil

Hey guys :)
Sorry for the dry days... :D But I am back now, I took a much deserved expense paid trip to Nottingham and Birmingham, it was pretty chilled I tell you.. :D Pictures coming soon...

Anyway, this post is a way to clear my guilty conscience. I did something really evil on Tuesday, those really close to me already know what I am talking about, but those who aren't.. i'm really sorry but i cant write it in detail here, cos well the people involved may just see this post, but i'll hint you tho

So basically I took from Mr A to give Mr B, and Mr A is just tooooooo nice, while Mr B is well, not too nice, but dayyyuuummm! *lips sealed*

So yeah, I feel really evil, really really evil :(

If I chop enough liver :D I'll edit this post in the future, and give ya'll the details :*

3 comments:

  1. LOOOOL! I can guess who this is :p I know you too well, I know how you write :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao witch :p
    awww you actually know me well :D (good or bad thing, I can't decide lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HaHa! it's a good thing niccurh :p

    ReplyDelete