Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Daddy

LOL! Have I told ya'll how much I love my daddy?
That guy is too too awesome.. my conversations with him are jokes mehn... lol! absolute jokes..
Apparently I asked him for husband ohh, and this guy actually said he has husband for me.. Lol! see me giving him conditions: "Daddy, he must be rich oh, and he must live on the Island, I am not settling for less"

Lol! Bros was actually listening to me. So yeah, I went on to complain about how I am not exactly based anywhere, how I have lived in different places for short short periods, and he goes "nah, don't worry, you're based in Mopa *my village* Lol! see me actually "bidden the for" --> God forbid.. *he he see what I did there?* any way, I'm like "Daddy, I am a lady, I take up my husband's own village, and he goes "ehn, you'll marry a mopa man" That was how the conversation about husband came in ohh.

Later on, I went on about not knowing what to do after my masters, and bros said I should come to Naij to do my NYSC.. *sigh* and get a better job, not all these small jobs here, well, we moved on to ACCA *accounting qualification exam*  see me actually talking about doing my ACCA in Canada, and he was actually supporting me oh, next thing, the man is like, ehn research if you want, but you'll pay yourself" *sigh* from where now, I kukuma just said, "nah, I'm fine, I'll come back to Naij after my masters biko"..


*sigh* I wish I could actually write out the whole conversation, but nah.. too long :D

Peace out bitches :*

No comments:

Post a Comment