Saturday, January 28, 2012

After Exams madness

Hello people of Wazobia kingdom,

As many of you know, I've bn writing exams for about a month: some hardcore exams like this, so well I haven't had time to chill, was basically sleeping in the library, the librarians began talking to me on a first name basis *sigh*
Anyway, so there was a pact *he he... that feels deep* okay, some of my friends and I decided to get wwwaaassstteeed after exams.
The pictures will tell the testimony at this point. Although some of them are blurry, and I lost the pictures from later in the night when things actually got messy, but you should still get the picture.



























Hope ya'll enjoyed the pics :)
oh btw. I have a date tonight, i'll hopefully blog about it when I get back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment