Friday, November 27, 2015

I am at a Good place

It's 5:30 am, Adele's "When we were young" wakes me up.

I snooze my customised wake up message "I love you Debbie! Start early to be great"



I get up from the bed. Lay the bed. Pick up my bible and prayer book, have an intensive early morning devotion with God: Atleast 15 minutes of praise, 10 minutes of worship, and ohh., atleast 30 minutes prayer".

I am done with that, I do 30 sit ups and 30 lunges.

I actually really feel good. I would at this point have kept water in the kettle for my early morning coffee, but  I can't eat just yet, because I am waiting on the Lord.

I have my bath, dress up, put on my wig :D, look and smell nice.
I am off to the office.
I seat at the car park for some minutes, checking my emails and messages (My Wifi seems to work only at the car park).

I have a long conversation with Deedee on my drive to the office.
This has been my routine for the past week.
And I concluded that I am really at a good place.

You see, I wrote all the above, to explain how I know I am in a good place.
I am in a good place when I am bale to have an intensive session with God in the morning
I am in a good place when I am able to exercise in the morning
I am in a good place when I can lay my bed the minute I wake up
I am in a good place when my house is looking very clean and sparkly
I am in a good place when I am able to bring myself to cook really nice meals (the other day I had a cooking marathon, made Oha soup, vegetable soup, plantain sauce, stew and of course rice).
I am in a good place when I can have long interesting conversations with my best buds
I am in a good place when I CAN BLOG!!.

It's quite interesting you see, the very things or people we assume have the ability to affect us negatively or positively, may in actual sense not really matter.

I am really at a good place.

Debbie. x






No comments:

Post a Comment