Sunday, May 19, 2013

Outfit of Yesterday

Hey guys :)
I finally went for a wedding. My first one in about four years. It was Ekpedeme's sister's wedding... Irony of it all is, the last wedding I went for (four years ago) was Ekpedeme's other sister's wedding.
I didnt really take pictures of the food, decoration and stuff, but I'll get some pictures from people and post up. However I think the wedding was really nice. Absolutely how I'lld want my wedding to be. You know, the sweet thing about the ceremony was it was short and not rowdy. It was sort of like a small wedding....
But the bride was so happy, like you could see it allover her face. And she was simple and pretty too. I thought the chief bridesmaid was a bit too shape-y to be a bridesmaid; you know too cute, smallish figure with a really nice bum! You dont want your bride's maid stealing your shine on your day.... But who am I to say anything.... I've got really hot friends.. Chances are my chief bridesmaid will be way hotter than me. Have you seen Tola? Deedee?
Another fascinating thing about the wedding ceremony was how much I had grown since I last attended a wedding ceremony. Last time I went to a wedding was on my 18th birthday "June 19". I was just done with second year of uni.... Still had a lot of schooling to do. You know finish a degree, get a master's degree also. So going to that wedding all I could think of then was "FREE FOOD". However, there was something different about my feelings yesterday. It was obvious I had grown up, having completed two degrees since the last time. Living like an adult.... No I wasn't thinking of "getting married NOW" I was thinking of how I think I may be ready to take that bold step very soon, and maybe have a very similar wedding ceremony.
Lol! My friend did not help matters by "pretend" proposing to me there. I think i teared up inside me.
It's good to know one actually GROWS.
Okay, back to this post. I was going to wear a white dress to the wedding yesterday, but I felt it was inappropriate to wear a white dress to a wedding. Don't confuse people that just came to chop free food. I ended up wearing my very "long-lasted" dress :)

7 comments:

  1. Gerrout jor.....Your friends weren't that pretty. I saw them yesterday(while u were trying to solve the sit situation)....lol.....

    messing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao! Can you write your name next time anonymous?
      Why did you leave without saying bye?

      Delete
  2. sounds like someone we know deboo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex should propose and marry you...you're an awesome lady. I agree you have pretty friends, Tola is a valid proof.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww! Your comment touched a soft spot anonymous. Thanks for leaving a comment... Next time write your name dear ... :*
      But i am not ready for marriage tho... Lol. But when the time comes :) yeah

      Delete
  4. See ds my little sis thinking of marriage,lol,beta wait 4 ur big sisters 2 marry first den u follow.*tongue out* n u gonna b my chief bridesmaid,so I need u nt married den ok....lol kisses

    ReplyDelete