Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Late Christmas Wishes

Merry Christmas everyone :) 
I know this is quite late, but better late then never. My first christmas day spent in Aberdeen. Last year I managed to escape christmas in Aberdeen by running to London, but this year wasn't bad at all. In all honesty it was one of the best I've had in years. Had Christmas lunch with a friend's family, it was really good spending the day with a family on Christmas day, Felt like home to an extent:)  At night  chilled with the guys, it was a semi party, but def the best we've had in Aberdeen; food, booze, just two girls, but it was maaahhdd! 

I am thankful for the family I have, the one God kept me in, and the ones I formed myself. It was good spending Christmas with MY family even though MY family wasn't with me.. I am def grateful :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment