Monday, August 20, 2012

The girl with the Pineapple head

Hey hunnays :)

I've bn writing this post in my head for the past few days, just finally forced myself to actually type it. If you can remember well in an old post I spoke about how I have gotten so emotional these days; shedding a tear when a bee perches on my skin, when a child crosses the road, when a flower blossoms. I attributed these feelings to old age..
Anyway it has recently gotten worse, and I find myself listening to really emotional songs all day, while walking on the road, reading in the library or gisting with my friends. Luckily, I have a friend "Tola" who is just currently at the same place with me, and we find happiness just listening to these songs, and talking to God about life.
Here are a few of the songs



No comments:

Post a Comment