Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Oh that I am now weak :(

Hey guys,

Debbie here, sorry I haven't been here for a while, exams called.... I have my last paper tomorrow, after which I am a semi free bird.. I can't just fly away tho, I still have to be coming back to the cage every Friday :( Yup! That's right, I have to be signing in at school every Friday during the Summer break, cos of my dissertation.

All in all, it has been a great year, I wouldn't trade this year I spent doing my masters for anything.. I really learnt alot. Learnt alot about myself, about life and so much more.....
An update post will be up soon, to tell ya'll what's bn going on in my life, but for now , I just want to say "This hard girl has become soft :(" Lol! *sigh* it is probably just in my head, but that statement sounds wrong in every way. Anyway, so today, a few minutes ago, I was walking to school in my usual way feeling fooiinne and what not, to the library, where I shall remain for the best part of my day, and I saw this young child cycle past me, first thought that came to my head was "awww".
Like seriously, who says "awww" cos a child is cycling to school maybe? Anyway, I went on to start thinking about my future, about how I would want my kids to cycle to school once in a while, then I got to thinking that "oh, what if I settle in Naij" Then I went, "yeah, same thing, hopefully their school would be in the estate I live in".. Then I went on with "Oh, what if they are a bit shy like me, and wouldn't want their friends to see them coming into school in a bicycle instead of the latest car" my answer was "that's why I will marry a really opinionated man, one that really doesn't care, and does crazy things just for the fun of it.. well the stronger version of me, and hopefully my kids will take after him" Yes! I had these thoughts just because I saw a child on a bicycle... As if that wasn't enough, while the child was about to cross the road, a coming bicycle........ *lol* don't be afraid, nothing happened to the child... Okay, so there was a coming bicycle, with an older man on it, and when the child and the man met, the man gave the child a pat on the back... Judging from their faces, I think the man should be the child's father, yeah, so they gave eachother this knowing smile, and cycled on....

And that was when the worst thing happened. I Motilewa Bolanle Deborah cried... lol! I still can't believe it, now why did I cry? I cried 'cos they showed affection, you could see the love in their eyes.. well father and son love... Recently, I cry almost everytime; I see a cute couple and a tear drops, I was watching Harry's Law and cried when she went to the grave of her ex.. I cried while watching the last episodes of Desperate housewives and vampire diaries...
*Le Sigh* it is just becoming too weird, the way tears are always eager to drop from my eyes... This same Deborah did not cry when her grand father died, I tried, trust me, I really tried... But the tears did not come out.. Now I am here wasting my tears on every single thing...

I am really catching "confuse" here :( I think the older you get, the more sensitive you are to life... And with my birthday coming up in about 20 days, who knows? *sigh* Oh btw! I am trying to get my friends to have a surprise party for me, promised to act surprised  :D I hope they throw one...

Have a nice day guys... :*

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment