Sunday, May 6, 2012

It was simple

He was a boy, I was a girl,
He wore a trouser, I wore a skirt,
He winked at me, I cracked a smile,
He was handsome, I was beautiful,
He cut his hair, I wove my hair

He said hi, I said hey
He said come to my house, I said why not
He took off his shirt, I was amazed at his beautiful body
He asked to take off my blouse, I objected
He had done this a million times, I had never done it.

He did not wait for my consent, I pleaded with him
He held me down, I screamed,
He forced into me, I cried,
He thrust really hard, I got hurt
He smiled when he released, I stared into space.

He begged for mercy, I smirked,
He pleaded on his knees, I stood on my feet
He called me beautiful, I called him ugly,
He wanted a second chance, I was no gardner's daughter,
There was a big bang and he was silent for life.
Another bang and that was the last of me.


Debbie

2 comments: