Thursday, March 1, 2012

My worst break Up 2



Hey guys :) 
I am sorry for the lack of updates, but school has just bn a bitch of late. So no time. And I promised to write an article for a friend, which I haven't written up till now :( so I felt evil anytime I wanted to update :(
Anyway, thanks for the feedbacks from the previous post on "my worst break up" I really appreciate the love. However, don't bbm me, facebook me or call me to tell me about how much you loved a post, that is why there is a comment box. Leave your comments there :) 
So finally, I have my last three speakers. Speaker 5 however is just giving an opinion.. Enjoy :) 


Speaker 3
So this guy and I were dating for about 6 months and I ended things because he wanted somethings I couldn't give him and started acting like a jerk shortly after. 
I cut him off, but he kept coming back time and time again and after the third time I listened to his lyrics and got sucked in again! He had changed to some extent, grown up and matured a bit so I was a little convinced that this time around it would work out and I was willing to give it another go.
He suggested we meet up and spend time together so we did and spent the whole weekend having a good time, reminiscing and enjoying each others company. I was reluctant to do anything physical because I wasn't going to sell myself cheap. 
The week after our rendezvous, he had exams so he was busy and I stopped calling as much as I used to, to give him space. At this point I was pretty sad because I really wanted to talk to him but I had to be considerate and let him handle his business. 
The day his exams ended, I called! He was excited to speak to me, told me he missed me, couldn't wait to see me. Then he said he was really tired and had to take a nap and he'd call me immediately he woke up. I dropped the phone in excitement and anxiously waited for his call.
Well ladies and gentlemen, he never woke up...! 
I called he didn't pick, sent texts he never replied, sent bb messages he would read but wouldn't reply, other days he wouldn't even read the message but he will change his status like a million times to nonsense!
At this point I was a little worried, and started thinking maybe something bad had happened to him so I sent one of his friends a message on facebook concerning him and his friend told me he was absolutely fine and he even saw him and spoke to him that same day. I didn't know if I should have told the friend to tell the guy to call me so I didn't because I didn't want to look desperate... because I really am NOT! So I concluded that his friend either saw his spirit or saw him in his dreams because as far as I'm concerned that boy is still sleeping or dead, and I haven't heard from him since then!
And that was the end of solomon grundy!
Lovely blog debz xx



Speaker 4
Story story....
Ok,u know when people say "You have iSsues" well....mine is weird....I think fightin(arguing) is fun...oh and I am a drama queen(lol)...anywaiz....I kept tryna get ma bf 2 argue wiv me(x_x) and shii even tho I was crazy about him(weirdo!)....long story short...1 day d guy tire...he said he thought breaking up wud b d way forward...blah blah blah..anyways I agreed feeling all G'd up and shii...I cried ma eyes out 4 days(*sigh*),begged him(deffz not a highlight)..well cos I was extremely used 2 him and I just got in2 a new skul it was so hard 2 actually adapt 2 not having him around 2 talk 2 bout my day etc......oh did I mention wen we were broken up he used 2 say stf lk "I love u" and dang! Dat just made it harder 2 get over him...(U dig?...dnt answer dat)..nywaiz, Took 5 months 4 it 2 sink in2 my skull dat we weren't gerrin back 2gerra. So yh...darris my story.


Speaker 5:
As someone who hasn't had a bad break-up, I'll be taking a different stance on this. I am not a relationship expert, neither am I declaring myself one, but I think having a really bad break-up all comes down to you; only you can decide if you want to. You can either be the bigger person, and let it go or just stay sulking. It also depends on your relationship principles. I generally do not take relationships as a do or die affair, plus I make it my duty to stay friends with all my ex's. Yes! I am that ex who would stay calling you to say hello, just to make sure we're cool even when it ends up looking like I'm not over you, but hey! That's me. I just do not see the point in losing a friend or not being friends over a break-up, life's too short for all that. In some cases, its the only way people get a closure... so its really whatever works for you.


And it's a wrap :D 
At this point, I'll like to thank my speakers :) Ya'll are the best... Thank my readers :) Ya'll are the bestest best. And I promise to update more often :) 


Love and kisses *mushy ones*
Debbie

2 comments:

  1. Haha! 1st story is deep! 2 funny! Love ur blog Dee! :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it...
    Aww! thanks darling :* :* *mushy mushy kiss*

    ReplyDelete