Friday, February 17, 2012

Inspired by Vampire Diaries

Damon's reply to Stefan when he got confronted on his love for Elena


" I do, I thought I could win her from you fair and square, she didn't want me. It's for the best. I am better at bn the bad guy anyway"


Now! that is what I call bn a BOOOSSS!!

As human beings, we tend not to realize when it's time to give up, You can't keep making all the efforts. At a point if the other person doesn't acknowledge your efforts, then Jackie, I am sorry to tell you this, but END IT! Move on! you're whiling away time sticking to one person that doesn't appreciate you.

"don't give up on someone you can't go a day without thinking about" once again, that's BULLSHIT! Why waste energy and time on one person? the earlier you leave that person in your past, the better for you.

Love is a two way thing, you can't always be at the giving end, you have to also receive. Even God's love for us is two-way: he gave his son to die for our sins and we worship and are faithful to him in return.

I can't begin to count  the number of times I hear about so called relationships where one person does all the calling, the gifting, the saying I love you....e.t.c.. In the long run, they end up getting hurt, 'cos there is so much one can take.
Leave while you still can, in fact there is never a time when you can't back out. No matter how far you think you have gone, there is still a possible future action. It's better to regret the past actions than to top them up with a future action.

Using the most basic example, someone would say "oh, I've kissed him already, it's too late to back out" Jackie! it could have bn worse, you could have had sex. Or you might say, "I have a child for him, it's too late" Niccurh! you could still have more kids for him or even catch a disease from him.. It's never too late to back out.

Never too late!

Okay, this is a random ramble inspired by this week's vampire diaries...

The post on "my worst break up" should be out latest tomorrow, I am still accepting stories, so if you have an experience to share, send it to motidebi01@yahoo.com Stories are posted anonymously.

Kisses :* :*

No comments:

Post a Comment