Thursday, January 12, 2012

No dreads?----> I don't like

Halloooo niiccuurrhhhhs :D

I know I haven't kept up new pictures in a while, well that's because I took out my dreads, and I hated the new weave I had on..


well, it was cool for a while, then it got really boring.. :( but I had no choice, I had to carry it for a whole month, 'cos I had to give my hair time before getting new dreads..
The sad part was, I had to see my christmas p with the new weave.. it was sad I tell you.. too sad :(
LOL! It actually wasn't that sad, he just preferred me with my dreads.
While skyping my christmas p :D Lol! he doesn't like how my glasses look on me.. i think they are cute tho!

Anyhooo! now I have new dreads :D *windecks around* and the great part about it is I locked it myself.. all by myself niccurhs, all by myself.. I feel like a Geeeeeeeeeee!
Took me approximately three nights to get it done.











That's how we roll! :D David and I 



My old dreads.. i think they are too cute..

Actually, I didn't exactly get my dreads back.. I got yarn braids, which as said earlier, I made myself, but they absolutely look like dreads, and I am loving them..... :D
In the process of making the hair

I was mega tired :( 

I am really still thinking of getting a big chop :D Yeah, I am kind of on a natural p.. bn transitioning for a year now, but I fear my hair may not come out the way I want it to, so for now I shall stick to my dreads.
I miss my readers so much, I wish I could update every other day, but *sigh* this niccuuurh here is too lazy, and I am going through emotional ish right now.. Ha ha! I joke! I don't have emotional problems, we forever alone people don't do such :D

Anyway,
kisses
kisses
kisseeeeeeessss
kisses
kiiiiiiissseeessss :D

btw.. dont forget to order your ankara hair bows.. I post world wide, and I can sell in bulk if you want it for your er.. online shop or whatever.
One of the bows.. made on this day insomnia stuck

Tola and I :D Oh, btw! that's a sample of the bow


Debbie :*



2 comments:

  1. ur bows are so lovely.made dem urself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I did.. :) Thank you anonymous :D you should come off anonymous tho.. and yeah, they are up for sale

    ReplyDelete