Friday, January 20, 2012

I hate Love :(

I hate Love, I hate feelings, I hate Like, and everything associated to Love :(

I don't usually bring my extra personal stuff up here.. You know me, always feeling like a hardcore nigga! But yeah, recently i've been going through some stages in my life, that have made me realize I must really have a problem with getting emotionally attached....

I am tempted to stop here, and I am going to fall into this particular temptation. I know this feels like a lazy post, but it just helped me release some steam..

I miss a number of people in my life right now. Some times I feel, the moment I get attached to someone, something ridiculous happens and we just grow apart...
The only person I keep getting closer to is my dad, maybe 'cos he is too awesome, or just because that's what dads do; keep their daughters close.



I dont actually mind the growing apart stage: nah! who am I kidding, It is really such a piss take. But the part I dread most is when I start missing the person, this stage can take years for some people, and days for others, depending on the person's level of awesomeness.

Lol! Chill yo! I'm not talking about "relationships" you  know, the quoted relationships, I am talking about relationships: the unquoted ones; the normal ones you have with normal people.
Okay, who am I kidding, i am talking about both.

I just wish I could totally turn off every form of emotional attachment, and be a tin-man :D

Sorry for the sad post people, I am usually not like this.
Btw! I really want to hear from my readers, if you could all just leave a comment on the posts you read and or maybe a reaction, i'lld really appreciate it :) and share the links :)

Love,
Debbie.

5 comments:

  1. The truth is that the moment you realize that you are getting close to someone you get scared that you will loose the person, so you start withdrawing so that you don't get hurt (am not just talking about boyfriends). The only people that can assure us a relationship that will last forever is our family, because we know that no matter what we do they will forever love us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aawww! I know right.. I totally know this! I hate getting too comfortable and having to later on leave my comfort zone.
    I dunno you, but i wish you'll come off anonymous.. lol, let's be friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know me already......A4Avoke *smiles*. I just haven't figured out how to post a comment without my name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debby:D i know eh.. no matter what i will always be here for you.. in fact come on skype let me pet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Voke Lol! aite
    @Fiona awww! I miss you on my blog.. :( I know I know! Love you bubba

    ReplyDelete