Sunday, October 16, 2011

Update!

*sigh* I need an extra hour every day. Actually I really need to stop going to school.

I'm really sorry for the absence, dear readers, but I just got into a new school, and i've bn trying to settle down. Oh, no I didn't just randomly change schools. I'm now doing my MASTERS :D *wiggles small bom bom* Yup! MASTERS, you heard me right, or rather you read me right X_X
Anyway, it's been a bit tough, you know with having really matured people in your class, asking and answering questions, and you sitting there like an olodo, still trying to understand what exactly is going on. Having classes from 9 am every day, including Fridays, having tutorials, daily assignments, quizzes and shit.

My friend, doing masters isn't easy one bit, and there is the possibility that I'll be doing PHD afterwards *sigh* isn't my life special?

But all in all, my school is actually quite nice; really big and all, Only God knows the no of times I've gotten lost.

Oh, I also fell sick like in my first week; It was really serious yo! Sickness is not funny I tell you.

Btw... the pastor in the church I've bn attending is HOT yo! I know this is wrong.. but Dayyuuuumm! this guy is too hot. He now has dimples again *sigh* but bad news. :( Bros is married :( :( :(

Oh, I also went for Ron Kenoly's concert over the weekend *for those of you that know him* mehn! that guy is COOOOOLLLL I tell you... the concert was mad, and I made a friend, a really cute baby, we danced all through, and I taught her some 'skenzy' dance moves.
Sha, Ron honoured our church with his presence on Sunday again, and it was mega cool, he  also gave some deep testimonies. The things that go on before our very eyes ehn *sigh* It is well.


I've hardly taken pictures 'cos I just can't be bothered. But I managed to steal these ones from my housemate

my cute new friend





Ron at my church :D

At the concert





xoxo
Debbie

3 comments:

  1. Awww! That's cool yo! Didn't know you had started Masters already. Kudos (Y) Where are you doing your Masters?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tara I'm doing my masters in UK.. it's not easy, I tell you... But thanks darling :)
    @Fiona thanks boo :* :* :* :* and more kisses :* :* :*

    ReplyDelete