Monday, May 12, 2014

Snip Snip. My hair is Gone

It was a cold Saturday morning. I struggled to get off the bed, I really needed some rest, the week had bn a really busy one.
I finally got up, played some gospel music, took out my weave, cleaned my room while thinking of the new plans I had for the month ahead.. *June is gonna be a great month*

Looking in the mirror I saw the uneven sides of my hair, I did a big chop about four years ago, my hair had definitely grown in those years, but mid last year I decided to try something new, and so I texturized my hair; I wasn't so proud of the results, my hair started growing irregularly and still had this weird "a little bit relaxed" look going on.

So while looking at the mirror, I decided to maybe trim the tip of my hair, scissors in hand, I found myself cutting my hair lower than a trim.

A minute later, and I realized I had done the BIG CHOP AGAIN.

I freaked out... but I knew it was part of my change process :) New plans for my life.. New Hair :)

No comments:

Post a Comment