Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thank you

Happy Summerrrrrrrrr, enjoy the cold in England, the sun in Nigeria and elsewhere.
The weather in England is really taking the piss, during my exams the sun was out, babes were showing bare legs and guys showing bare chests, causing different forms of temptations.. But I had to be a good student, didn't want to waste my parents money, nor hawk akara on the streets of Lagos, so instead of enjoying the beautiful sun; by showing hot legs,

I was in the library, studying for exams... Now my exams are over, legs are waxed, shorts are ready, and the sun decided to hide behind the clouds :( leaving us with cold and wet days :( Issorai! I am the one that wanted to school in obodo oyibo.. Assuming I stayed in my hot Naija, I wouldn't have to be wearing winter jacket in June.

Some time in April, my family came to England for Easter, I was able to spend just two days with them, cause school called.. I couldn't really do much with them, so I made sure the two days I spent with them was spent shopping.. Opportunity to use daddy's money :D
Meet my Family :)
My boooooo. This is David, the love of my life... 
Meet Elizabeth, or Queen as we  call her.. 
Beauuttifuulll Mummyyyyyyyyyyyy

My small boyfriend :) Joshua  

Lol! See why I love my daddy..
The family, that's my eldest sister Jennifer at the far right er.. left abi right.. :) I made the leggings I am wearing, more pictures  at the end of the post
My box head



After my exams, Deedee came to Aberdeen from Manchester..  Thursday night, we chilled with some of my course mates, the night was unforgettable :D

Friday night, we went for Lush Fridays;
I made the skirt I am wearing
Pouting gone bad 

My study space in school *random*
My creations :D Both the hair and skirt :D
Omon and Deedee

Ikebe no dey heavy the owner


Then on Saturday, we went for a friend's get together, and another friend's birthday party.. Two parties in one night.. BOOOSSSSEES! lol!
Luckily there was Sun
Oh bum bum! where did thou goeth?




The leggings from above :)






p.s It just occurred to me that my parents have never been to any of my schools, we always meet up in London, they didn't come to Dublin when I was there, and haven't been to Scotland either *le sigh* they are lucky I am a good geh :D If not, the possibility of my dad paying school fees when I am home chilling is very high

Finally, I would love to say thank you to those that enjoy my blog, especially the ones that send me facebook messages and twitter messages, however, as much as I appreciate the messages, I'll appreciate it more if you leave comments and reactions instead :)  that way you'll make history, seeing as my kids will read your comments when they come on my blog in future.

8 comments:

  1. aww....Debo...u have a beautiful family, lil wink for your lil bro..lol
    As for the weather here....its a big boo, today was so cold and foggy. anyways, hope u enjoying life after PG dip..lol....oh, and u forgot to say u recently joined the choir, hopefully we'll get an update of that too...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOOL! I'll put up a post specially for that :) and aww! thank you :D I know they are beautiful :D Ha ha life after PG dip is fab.. i can sleep till 12 without having heart burn.. Thanks for dropping a comment dear :*

      Delete
  2. sghzeeeeeeeeeeee......lol nice one dearie..miss u already...hope u r gettn ready for ur suprise party...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOOOOL! I miss you too bebe.. :* lol.. yes yes yes! i have my dress already

      Delete
  3. awwwww i had fun! miss you!!! :*
    see my legs sha... too long

    ReplyDelete
  4. aha!!!See my small Joshua is all grown up...Thank God i can marry him now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! You'll join the list hunnay.... i'll give you top preference cos you're my sister tho

      Delete